Hello my name is Jospeh Awinongya and I would like to talk you about a community based after school program that provides assistance to students of Will County. I have realized that some children need extra guidance and have developed a boxing/life coach program to help families who are struggling to keep their children out of trouble. Will County Boxing offers a reduced rate for low income families through our youth sponsorship program and also assist families with fundraising.
Requirements For Youth Boxing Program
- Program is for students 8 years old through 20 years old.
- Students must get approval from legal guardian to join program.
- Students need approval from a teacher, social worker, church, or other organization that is willing to track progress of student.
- Student must maintain school and home responsibilities.
- Students must sign a no-fight waiver clause
Benefits for Children.
- Your child will be safe at Will County Boxing and will gain self confidence!
- Will County Boxing will teach your children the importance of cardio, strength training, and nutrition.
- Your child will learn boxing from a professional boxer/trainer and will also be given direction from a motivational speaker and teacher.
- Focus on school work is enhanced with the collaboration of teachers, social workers, church/non-profit organizations, and family members.
- Access to gym and exercise training.
- Introduction to sports careers and opportunities to become trainers.
- Reduced rate for will county students.
- Students will learn that hard work and being responsible for your actions pays off.
Cost of Program.
- $65 dollars per month for Will County Students (Regular price training $75/month)
- Reduced rate of $50 dollars per month available for students eligible for the youth sponsorship program.
- We offer fundraising assistance for families who join our fundraising team.
Please call Jeff Simms at 815-212-4729 if you would like to talk about this program.